Padlet is a free tool that lets you create word walls. With the free account, you have a limit of three walls. Recently, we discovered a new open-source tool called Digipad (created especially for education). With this tool, you can create unlimited word walls. You also have access to other types of tools on the main website called La Digitale. This page presents Padlet as a model, but you can do the same things with Digipad.
Before Using These Tools
Make sure that you are not sharing sensitive or personal information on these word walls.
Since Digipad is a free and open-source application, it might close at any time.
Explore the different word walls (Padlets) created in various contexts and with different intentions.
- Padlet 1: Brainstorm vocabulary and grammar
- Padlet 2: Using the KWL to activate prior knowledge
- Padlet 3: Building a collaborative wall with strong words to enhance texts
- Padlet 4: Recap of tools presented during a Facebook chat
- Padlet 5: Ways to use the entry ticket in your classroom
- Padlet 6: Cycle 3 LES - Wacky Weather News Report: Links to websites for an activity
- Padlet 7: Tools for a Reading Circle available to students
- Padlet 8: Resources for various cycle 1 Learning and Evaluation Situations
2. Watch a Video
Watch a video from our series "Teachers and Students in Action".
3. Read information
Read these articles on Padlet.