Option 1: Using a Collaborative Word Wall - Padlet and Digipad
Padlet is a free tool that lets you create word walls. With the free account, you have a limit of three walls. Recently, we discovered a new open-source tool called Digipad (created especially for education). With this tool, you can create unlimited word walls. You also have access to other types of tools on the main website called La Digitale. This page presents Padlet as a model, but you can do the same things with Digipad.
1. Explore the different word walls (Padlets) created in various contexts and with different intentions.
- Padlet 1: Brainstorm vocabulary and grammar
- Padlet 2: Using the KWL to activate prior knowledge
- Padlet 3: Building a collaborative wall with strong words to enhance texts
- Padlet 4: Recap of tools presented during a Facebook chat
- Padlet 5: Ways to ways to use the entry ticket in your classroom
- Padlet 6: Cycle 3 LES - Wacky Weather News Report: Links to websites for an activity
- Padlet 7: Tools for a Reading Circle available to students
- Padlet 8: Resources for various cycle 1 Learning and Evaluation Situations
2. Watch a video from our series "Teachers and Students in Action".
3. Read these articles on Padlet.
4. After exploring and reading about Padlet, how would you use it with your students? Write your answer in your Participant Booklet.
Last modified: Tuesday, 11 October 2022, 9:37 AM