- Elementary and secondary teachers of English as a second language.
- Pedagogical consultants
- Pedagogical consultants who wish to use it during a workshop
Online course organization
Get your personal booklet in the Before You Start module. Many activities will have questions, reflections and moments to takes notes to help the learner advance in the course.
Pedagogical Intention of this course
A short video introduces these intentions in the Before You Start module.
Links with the QEP (Quebec Education Program)
This online course gives examples of activities that could be reinvested in all three competencies of the QEP.
Link with the PAN
With the Digital Action Plan in Education and Higher Education announced on May 30, 2018, teachers will now have more access to technology in the classroom. The Digital Action Plan gave flexibility to each school in the choice of the devices to purchase and English as a second language teachers will therefore have access to different types of devices like tablets or portable computers. That is why we have chosen to present tools that can be used on all devices and are at low or no cost to users.
- regular access to a computer with an internet connection
- access to computers or devices with students
- high speed internet is highly recommended